- Tous > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Monitoring and Evaluation
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Tous > Medicine Programme Coordination > Programme Coordination
- Mots-clés > estimating drug requirements
- Mots-clés > family planning - commodities
- Mots-clés > quantification - contraceptive needs
- Mots-clés > quantification - forecasting of medicines and supplies
- Mots-clés > quantification of commodities
- Mots-clés > reproductive health
- Mots-clés > Reproductive Health Commodity Security (RHCS)
- Mots-clés > Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH)
- Mots-clés > Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS)
(2012; 31 pages)
Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation, 2012. Report on the Reviewed National Family Planning Commodities Forecast and Quantification for the Years 2011/12 to 2013/14. Nairobi.
In July 2011 the Department of Reproductive Health along with other organizations and donors prepared a forecast for 36 months of consumption for ten pharmaceutical and supply items for family planning. A new exercise was scheduled for January 2012 to revise the assumptions of that forecast as well as to develop a supply plan that will guide the procurement of products.