- Mots-clés > adverse event (AE)
- Mots-clés > adverse reactions and medication errors
- Mots-clés > efficacy and safety of medicines
- Mots-clés > Indicator-Based Pharmacovigilance Assessment Tool (IPAT)
- Mots-clés > national pharmacovigilance system
- Mots-clés > performance assessment
- Mots-clés > pharmacovigilance
- Mots-clés > pharmacovigilance - capacity building
- Mots-clés > pharmacovigilance reporting system
- Mots-clés > post marketing surveillance
(2012; 1 page)
Choi, H., J. Nwokike, A. Boni, D. Lee. 2012. Comprehensive Assessment of Pharmacovigilance Systems and their Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa. Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The study’s objective was to describe and analyze the performance of national pharmacovigilance (PV) systems in 46 sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries in protecting the public from harm and improving health outcomes.