- Mots-clés > computerized management - information systems
- Mots-clés > information systems - computerization
- Mots-clés > medicines registration
- Mots-clés > medicines registration systems
- Mots-clés > medicines regulatory systems
- Mots-clés > Model System for Computer-Assisted Drug Registration (SIAMED)
- Mots-clés > pharmadex - computerized assisted drug registration
- Mots-clés > registration software
- Mots-clés > regulatory information management system
- Mots-clés > web-based registration system
(2014; 24 pages)
An L, Srivastava U. July 2014. Training the Mozambican Pharmacy Department on the Use of Pharmadex. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The goal of the training was to implement Pharmadex in the PD with the aim of ensuring that the department had the necessary skills, knowledge, and technical support to effectively use and sustain it. Implementation involved adapting the tool to agreed-upon data elements, procuring the required hardware and/or software, identifying in-country IT support and maintenance, installing.