- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Good Governance for Medicines
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Tous > Medicine Programme Coordination > Human Resources for Pharmaceutical Sector
- Mots-clés > access to antiretroviral treatment
- Mots-clés > access to antiretrovirals (ARVs)
- Mots-clés > antiretroviral medicines
- Mots-clés > antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Mots-clés > logistics management information system (LMIS)
- Mots-clés > national pharmaceutical systems
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management - antiretroviral medicines (ARV)
- Mots-clés > Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS)
(2014; 30 pages)
Mabirizi D, Embrey M, Saleeb S, Aboagye Nyame F. Pharmaceutical System Strengthening Interventions to Improve Access to Antiretroviral Treatment. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program; Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health; 2014.
This paper illustrates pharmaceutical systems’ strengthening interventions and their impact on improving access to ARVs and related services as well as continuing challenges and some recommendations.