- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Tous > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Mots-clés > access to maternal/RH medicines
- Mots-clés > availability - children’s medicines
- Mots-clés > emergency medicines
- Mots-clés > emergency obstetric medicines - management
- Mots-clés > maternal and child health - MCH
- Mots-clés > medical stores - management
- Mots-clés > medicines for maternal and child health
- Mots-clés > obstetric care
- Mots-clés > obstetrics and gynaecology
- Mots-clés > reproductive health medicines
(2011; 60 pages)
Traoré, B. T., E. Nfor, D. Bagayoko, A. Bagayoko, M. Diarra, A. Konaré, M. Diarra, and S. Diarra. 2011. Availability and Management of Emergency Obstetric Medicines in Mali: Survey Report, October 2009. Submitted to the U.S. Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of this study was to assess the availability and use of emergency obstetric medicines in Mali.