- Mots-clés > adherence to antiretroviral therapy
- Mots-clés > antiretroviral drugs
- Mots-clés > ARV management policy/practices
- Mots-clés > ARV supply
- Mots-clés > managing drug supply
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management
- Mots-clés > pharmaceutical management - antiretroviral medicines (ARV)
- Mots-clés > procurement of antiretrovirals
- Mots-clés > standard operating procedures
(2011; 35 pages)
Bhattarai, H. R., Wong, S. 2010. Antiretroviral Standard Operating Procedures Follow-Up Evaluation Report for Guangxi, China. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
In November 2010, SPS revisited selected sites in Guangxi Province to review how completely procedures and tools outlined in the SOPs were implemented and to analyze impacts on pharmaceutical management outcomes as well as staff knowledge, attitudes, and practices. This report describes the findings and subsequent recommendations resulting from that visit.
The purpose of the visit was to evaluate the implementation of the SOPs at selected pilot sites and record any adaptations made to the manual.