- Tous > Health Technology Regulations > Pre-market Evaluation
- Tous > Health Technology Regulations > Post-market Surveillance
- Tous > Health Technology Assessment > Evidence-based Medicine
- Tous > Medical Devices > Equipment
- Tous > Medical Devices > Biomedical Engineering
(2010; 18 pages)
The Priority Medical Devices project is the result of a collaboration, initiated in 2007, between the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and the World Health Organization. Background paper to "Medical Devices: Managing the Mismatch: An Outcome of the Priority Medical Devices Project". Background paper 3 of 8.