1. Fiftieth World Health Assembly. Resolution WHA50.4, May 1997.
2. Fifty-first World Health Assembly. Resolution WHA51.9, 16 May 1998. Available online: http://www.who.int/gb/EB_WHA/PDF/WHA51/ear9.pdf.
3. World Health Organization. Medical products and the Internet: A guide to finding reliable information. Regulatory Support Series No. 8. 1999. (WHO/EDM/QSM/99.4). Available online: http://www.who.int/medicines/library/qsm/who-edm-qsm-99-4/who-edm-qsm-99-4.htm.
4. Capp, C. UN agency urges control for drug domain names. Lancet, 2001, 358(9285).
5. Declaration of Helsinki (new version). Available online: http://www.wma.net/.
6. Europa, European Commission. Draft guidelines on quality criteria for health related websites. 2001. Available online: http://europa.eu.int/information_society/eeurope/ehealth/quality/draft_guidelines/index_en.htm.
7. International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations. IFPMA code of Pharmaceutical marketing practices. Addendum 1. 1994. Available online: http://www.ifpma.org/ifpma4.html.
8. Greer, T., Holinga, D., Kindel, C., Netznik, M. An educators’ guide to credibility and web evaluation. Why evaluate web information? EPS 304/Spring, 1999. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Updated May 1999. Available online: http://lrs.ed.uiuc.edu/wp/.
9. Virginia Tech University Libraries. Evaluating Internet information. 1999, updated July 27, 2001. Available online: http://www.lib.vt.edu/research/libinst/idle/evaluating.html.
10. Health Summit Working Group. Criteria for assessing the quality of health information on the Internet - policy paper. 2000. Available online: http://hitiweb.mitretek.org/docs/policy.html.
11. Centrale santé. Net scoring®: Criteria to assess the quality of health Internet information. Version 3. 2000, updated July 2001. Available online: http://www.churouen.fr/netscoring/netscoringeng.html.
12. Kim, P., Eng, T.R., Deering, M.J., Maxfield, A. Published criteria for evaluation of health related web sites: Review. British Medical Journal, 1999, 318:647-9 (6 March).
13. McLachlan, K. WWW cyberguide ratings for content evaluation. 1999. Available online: http://www.cyberbee.com/guide1.html.
14. Schrock, K. How to separate the wheat from the chaff: How to tell the good sites from the bad. 1998. Available online: http://school.discovery.com/schrockguide/chaff.html.
15. Grassian, E. Thinking critically about World Wide Web resources. University of California at Los Angeles, College Library Help Guides. 1995, updated September 2000. Available online: http://www.library.ucla.edu/libraries/college/help/critical/index.htm.
16. Elkordy, A. Evaluating web-based resources: A practical perspective. TheLearningSite. Updated June 2000. Available online: http://www.thelearningsite.net/cyberlibrarian/elibraries/eval.html.
17. University of Southern Maine Library. Checklist for evaluating web resources. Updated November 2000. Available online: http://library.usm.maine.edu/guides/webeval.html.