- Todos > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Medicines Policy
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Antimicrobial Drug Resistance
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Palabras clave > access - TB care
- Palabras clave > data collection
- Palabras clave > Drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB)
- Palabras clave > Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB)
- Palabras clave > financing - TB care and control
- Palabras clave > global burden
- Palabras clave > Multidrug-resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
- Palabras clave > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Palabras clave > tuberculosis
(2017; 262 pages)
WHO has published a global TB report every year since 1997. The main aim of the report is to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of the TB epidemic, and of progress in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the disease at global, regional and country levels. This is done in the context of recommended global TB strategies and targets endorsed by WHO’s Member States and broader development goals set by the United Nations.
The data in this report is updated annually.
This report supersedes all previous global TB reports.