- Palabras clave > access to antiretroviral treatment
- Palabras clave > AIDS (Acquired immune deficiency syndrome) - antiretroviral therapy
- Palabras clave > antiretroviral medicines
- Palabras clave > antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Palabras clave > HIV - mother-to-child transmission (MTCT)
- Palabras clave > HIV drug resistance
- Palabras clave > HIV prevention
- Palabras clave > HIV/AIDS related treatment
- Palabras clave > opportunistic infections and other HIV-related
- Palabras clave > treatment guidelines
(2016; 480 pages)
These guidelines provide guidance on the diagnosis of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, the use of antiretroviral (ARV) drugs for treating and preventing HIV infection and the care of people living with HIV. They are structured along the continuum of HIV testing, prevention, treatment and care.
This edition updates the 2013 consolidated guidelines on the use of antiretroviral drugs following an extensive review of evidence and consultations in mid-2015, shared at the end of 2015, and now published in full in 2016. It is being published in a changing global context for HIV and for health more broadly.