- Palabras clave > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Palabras clave > electronic quantification and early warning system
- Palabras clave > quantification - anti-TB medicines
- Palabras clave > quantification - computerized methods
- Palabras clave > quantification - forecasting of medicines and supplies
- Palabras clave > quantification - pharmaceutical requirements
- Palabras clave > stock management
- Palabras clave > supply chain - stock-outs
- Palabras clave > TB pharmaceutical management system
- Palabras clave > tuberculosis
(2015; 43 pages)
Salakaia A, M Kavtaradze, S Kakayeva. 2015. Pilot Program on Implementation of the Early Warning and Quantification System for Anti-TB Medicines in Uzbekistan. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
A comprehensive indicator-based assessment of the tuberculosis (TB) in pharmaceutical management system, which was conducted with SIAPS assistance in July-August of 2014, revealed crucial needs for strengthening the anti-TB medicines supply system in Uzbekistan through improved supply planning and implementation of an early warning mechanism in order to avoid problems with stocks-outs and expiration of medicines.