- Palabras clave > pharmaceutical bidding process
- Palabras clave > procurement - procedures & processes
- Palabras clave > procurement - public contract procedures
- Palabras clave > procurement cycle - (medicine quantities/prices/quality)
- Palabras clave > procurement cycle - (planning and budgeting/purchasing activity/contract management)
- Palabras clave > procurement management
- Palabras clave > reproductive health medicines procurement
- Palabras clave > tender procedure
(2012; 48 pages)
Directorate General of Family Planning, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. 2012. Procurement Procedures Manual. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
This Procurement Procedures Manual has been designed specifically for procurement personnel of the Directorate General of Family Planning (DGFP), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), to use as a quick reference book. The manual is intended to provide instructions and guidance on policies, procedures, and practices in procurement for all officials dealing with procurement of goods and services.
The successful completion of the Procurement Procedures Manual has gone through discussions, workshops, and a review workshop involving MoHFW, DGFP, US Agency for International Development, and Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS).