- Palabras clave > appropriate use of medicines - by consumers
- Palabras clave > essential medicines - concept
- Palabras clave > Good Storage Practices (GSP)
- Palabras clave > medicines compliance
- Palabras clave > patient compliance
- Palabras clave > patient education
- Palabras clave > rational use - concept
- Palabras clave > safe disposal of pharmaceuticals
- Palabras clave > training materials
- Palabras clave > use of medicines
- Palabras clave > uso de medicamentos
(2012; 38 pages)
Proper management of health care becomes very important in our state where the health budget is very less. This poses a unique challenge to the Department of Health and other Non-Governmental Organizations to make cost-effective health care accessible to all inhabitants of the state. Medicines are essential component of health. Market is now flooded with newer drugs which have little evidence regarding comparative efficacy and safety. Essential Drugs are the medicines which are used for majority of the people in a given geographical region, which are also cost effective. CDMU, Odisha is dedicated to meet this challenge.
This manual is meant for health providers at the Primary level, and Experts in the spheres of medical and Pharmaceutical practice. NGOs, health workers and general public will get a lot of information from this manual on medicines and other health related issues which will help them to take correct decision.