- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Palabras clave > access to maternal/RH medicines
- Palabras clave > availability - children’s medicines
- Palabras clave > emergency medicines
- Palabras clave > emergency obstetric medicines - management
- Palabras clave > maternal and child health - MCH
- Palabras clave > medical stores - management
- Palabras clave > medicines for maternal and child health
- Palabras clave > obstetric care
- Palabras clave > obstetrics and gynaecology
- Palabras clave > reproductive health medicines
(2011; 60 pages)
Traoré, B. T., E. Nfor, D. Bagayoko, A. Bagayoko, M. Diarra, A. Konaré, M. Diarra, and S. Diarra. 2011. Availability and Management of Emergency Obstetric Medicines in Mali: Survey Report, October 2009. Submitted to the U.S. Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of this study was to assess the availability and use of emergency obstetric medicines in Mali.