- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Regulatory Support
- Palabras clave > medicines quality assurance assessment
- Palabras clave > medicines regulation
- Palabras clave > medicines regulatory systems
- Palabras clave > National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA)
- Palabras clave > quality assurance - medicines
- Palabras clave > Quality Assurance of Pharmaceuticals
- Palabras clave > quality assurance system
- Palabras clave > quality of medicines
- Palabras clave > regulatory assessment
- Palabras clave > regulatory control
(2011; 1 page)
Yusuf, Inua, et al. 2011. Afghanistan Medicines Quality Assurance Assessment –A Qualitative Survey. Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The Afghanistan Ministry of Public Health, assisted by Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems, assessed existing capacities to develop a medicines regulation and control framework for protecting public health in Afghanistan. The findings of this qualitative survey and a separate quantitative medicines testing survey will lead to the development of policies and strategies for a sustainable medicines quality assurance system for Afghanistan.