- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Selection
- Palabras clave > access to medicines for children
- Palabras clave > availability - children’s medicines
- Palabras clave > child‐specific medicines
- Palabras clave > communication strategy
- Palabras clave > communications planning
- Palabras clave > Essential Medicines List for children - EMLc
- Palabras clave > information, education, and communication (IEC)
- Palabras clave > medicines for children
- Palabras clave > paediatric formulations
- Palabras clave > paediatric medicines
(2012; 18 pages)
Make Medicines Child Size.
This document has been developed to support countries in developing communications to further reduce neonatal and child health and mortality through better access to and use of safe and effective medicines for children. The guide is presented to facilitate planning and stimulate thought on the communications planning process and should be adapted to particular situations.
The document outlines basic elements to consider in a communications plan and presents an example of a strategy that was developed for the Better Medicines for Children project in Ghana in March 2012.