- Todos > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Controlled Medicines
- Palabras clave > controlled medications
- Palabras clave > controlled substances
- Palabras clave > drug dependence
- Palabras clave > Expert Committee on Drug Dependence (ECDD)
- Palabras clave > narcotic drugs
- Palabras clave > opioid analgesics
- Palabras clave > pain management in children
- Palabras clave > psychoactive substances
- Palabras clave > psychotropic substance
(2012; 2 pages)
The Access and Control Newsletter is sent by the World Health Organization, Department of Essential Medicines and Health Products, Medicine Access and Rational Use Unit.
The Newsletter provides you with the latest news from WHO on access to medicines controlled under the international drug treaties, both with regards to evaluation of substances for their dependence producing properties, and to improving access for medical use to medicines made from these substances.