- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Selection
- Palabras clave > essential medicines list
- Palabras clave > medicines for children
- Palabras clave > paediatric medicines
- Palabras clave > selection of medicines
- Palabras clave > use of essential drugs
- Palabras clave > use of medicines in children
- Palabras clave > WHO model list
- Palabras clave > medicamentos pediátricos
(2012; 268 pages)
The 18th Meeting of the WHO Expert Committee on the Selection and Use of Essential Medicines took place in Accra, Ghana on 21–25 March 2011. This was the first meeting of the Committee held outside of Geneva. The purpose of the meeting was to review and update the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines (EML) as well as the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines for Children (EMLc). The Expert Committee Members and Temporary Advisers who participated in the meeting are listed in the report, together with their declarations of interest.
In accordance with its approved procedures (http://apps.who.int/gb/ archive/pdf_files/EB109/eeb1098.pdf) the Expert Committee evaluated the scientific evidence on the comparative effectiveness, safety and cost–effectiveness of medicines to update the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines and the Model List of Essential Medicines for Children...