- Todos > Traditional Medicine > Traditional, Complementary and Herbal Medicine
- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- Palabras clave > Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Palabras clave > guidelines
- Palabras clave > halal medicinal products
- Palabras clave > handling (distribution; storage and transportation)
- Palabras clave > health supplements
- Palabras clave > manufacture
- Palabras clave > manufacturing standards
- Palabras clave > traditional medicine
(2010; 34 pages)
The guidelines are published to address the requirements for the manufacturing and handling of halal medicinal products, traditional medicines and health supplements to fulfil the religious duty of collective obligation (Fardhu Kifayah) by making available halal medicinal products, traditional medicines and health supplements and also with the purpose of enhancing trade and business in Brunei Darussalam.
The major areas encompassed by the guidelines include sourcing of starting material(s), manufacturing, packaging, transportation and storage of halal medicinal products, traditional medicines and health supplements.