- Todos > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Controlled Medicines
- Todos > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Regulatory Support
- Palabras clave > controlled medications
- Palabras clave > import/export authorization
- Palabras clave > legislation
- Palabras clave > licensing
- Palabras clave > narcotics control
- Palabras clave > psychotropic substance
- Palabras clave > registration
- Palabras clave > regulation
- Palabras clave > trade - drug precursors
(2005; 27 pages)
Council Regulation (EEC) No 3677/90 of 13 December 1990 laying down measures to be taken to discourage the diversion of certain substances to the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances which was implemented by Commission Regulation (EEC) No 3769/92 of 21 December 1992 implementing and amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 3677/90 laying down measures to be taken to discourage the diversion of certain substances to the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances has been replaced by Regulation (EC) No 111/2005. It is necessary to bring the implementing measures contained in Regulation (EEC) No 3769/92 in line with the new set of rules provided for in Regulation (EC) No 111/2005. Regulation (EEC) No 3769/92 should therefore be repealed.
Regulation (EC) No 273/2004 on drug precursors, which replaces Council Directive 92/109/EEC, harmonises the provisions concerning the placing on the market of certain substances used in the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances within the Community. In order to enhance the smooth operation of the internal market, for the trade in drug precursors, the provisions for the application for a licence, the granting or refusal of the granting of a licence, its suspension or revocation, should be harmonised at Community level...