If there is any burglary in the dispensary, follow this procedure:
• Do not go into the dispensary, and do not make any sale.
• Write and inform the head of the health centre and the chairman of the health committee.
• Follow up so that the head of the health centre reports immediately to the police.
• An inventory of the dispensary similar to Diagram 17 should be done in the presence of the police or any other person designated by the head of the health centre.
• Compare the inventory stock with the stock on the bin (stock) cards or daily use/cash record so as to assess the quantities of drugs stolen.
• A copy of the report of inventory should be sent to the head of the health centre and to the medical store.
• The health committee should immediately reinstate the necessary security measures to prevent further burglary.
• Start sales only after the head of the health centre and the health committee so authorize.