1. Managing Drug Supply, Second Edition, Management Sciences for Health in collaboration with the World Health Organization, 1997.
2. Operational Principles for Good Pharmaceutical Practices, Interagency Pharmaceutical Coordination Group (IPC), World Bank, World Health Organization, United Nations Population Fund and United Nations Children’s Fund, Geneva, 1999.
3. WHO Expert Committee on Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations, WHO Technical Report Series, No. 863, Geneva, 1996.
4. The Use of Essential Drugs, WHO Technical Report Series No. 895, Geneva 2000.
5. Estimating Drug Requirements, A Practical Manual, WHO/DAP/88.2.
6. Marketing Authorization of Pharmaceutical Products with Special Reference to Multisource (Generic) Products. A Manual for a Drug Regulatory Authority, Regulatory Support Series, No. 5, World Health Organization, Geneva, 1999.