• The following elements should be carefully considered:
• establishment of the list of products.
• the description of the technical specifications.
• the general and specific conditions for the tender
• the establishment of country requirements.
• the compilation of purchase volumes.
• the signing of the supply contracts.
• analysis and evaluation of the results of the first cycle of the bulk purchasing.
• dissemination of the information/documentation to member countries and other interested parties.
The promotion of this initiative will be a permanent task of the executive secretariat and of the representatives of the pharmaceutical sector of the participating countries.