The Executive Secretariat should carry out the following tasks:
• Description of tasks and responsibilities of the executive secretariat.
• Definition and identification secretariat staff profiles.
A pharmacist with extensive experience in the procedures for the procurement of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and with thorough knowledge in the field of procurement in Africa.
An experienced administrator or health economist with a profile focused on finance and administration (not the classical profile of masters in Public Health).
• Identification of the homebase (seat) and of the offices and equipment.
• Preparation of an investment and operational budget.
• Sourcing of finances and engaging staff.