- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Counterfeit Medicines
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- Keywords > counterfeit drugs
- Keywords > counterfeiting - measures to combat
- Keywords > medicine surveillance systems
- Keywords > pharmaceutical regulation
- Keywords > piracy of pharmaceuticals
- Keywords > quality of medicines
- Keywords > registration of pharmaceuticals
- Keywords > SSFFC medical products - surveillance and monitoring
- Keywords > substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit medicines (SSFFC)
- Keywords > system of surveillance and control of medicines
(2017; 45 pages) [Chinese] [English] [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
Report of the fifth meeting of the member state mechanism on substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit medical products.
Guidance on developing a national plan for preventing, detecting and responding to actions, activities and behaviours that result in substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit (SSFFC) medical products.
Available authentication technologies for the prevention and detection of (SSFFC) medical products.
WHO member state mechanism on substandard/spurious/falsely-labelled/falsified/counterfeit (SSFFC) medical products: Working definitions.