- Keywords > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Keywords > e-TB Manager
- Keywords > electronic quantification and early warning system
- Keywords > Multidrug-resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
- Keywords > quantification - anti-TB medicines
- Keywords > quantification - computerized methods
- Keywords > reporting system
- Keywords > stock management
- Keywords > TB pharmaceutical management system
- Keywords > tuberculosis
(2018; 28 pages)
Sawyer K. Konduri N. 2018. Process of implementing e-TB Manager, 2008–2016: a summary of 10 countries. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
A multicountry user experience analysis of e-TB Manager and an in-depth study in Ukraine were published. However, the procedural aspects of e-TB Manager implementation in each country were not documented. While facilitators and barriers for eHealth implementation in resource-constrained settings are well known, the objective of this paper is to summarize the tailored implementation approaches given local context, which is a crucial consideration. The paper summarizes the key lessons learned and implications for other electronic health information systems.