- Keywords > antibacterial resistance (ABR)
- Keywords > antibiotic resistance
- Keywords > antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Keywords > antimicrobial resistance surveillance
- Keywords > antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST)
- Keywords > containment of antimicrobial resistance
- Keywords > drug resistance, microbial
- Keywords > resistance - antibacterial drugs
- Keywords > situation analysis
- Keywords > surveillance - antibiotic resistance and antibiotic use
- Keywords > confinement antimicrobien
(2015; 64 pages) [Russian]
This document describes the objectives, methodology and organization of the Central Asian Eastern European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance network. The document provides the steps that have to be taken by a country for participation, the steps for routine data collection, and the protocols and AMR case definitions to be used.
As CAESAR is fully complementary to and compatible with the European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Network at the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, this manual is an adaptation from the EARS-Net reporting protocol (version 4, 2014) and the EARSS manual 2005.