- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Medicines Policy
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Antimicrobial Drug Resistance
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- Keywords > access - TB care
- Keywords > data collection
- Keywords > Drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB)
- Keywords > Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB)
- Keywords > financing - TB care and control
- Keywords > global burden
- Keywords > Multidrug-resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
- Keywords > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Keywords > tuberculosis
(2015; 204 pages)
This is the twentieth global report on tuberculosis (TB) published by WHO in a series that started in 1997. It provides a comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of the TB epidemic and progress in implementing and financing TB prevention, care, control and research at global, regional and country levels using data reported by over 200 countries that account for more than 99% of the world's TB cases. In this 2015 edition, particular attention is given to assessment of whether 2015 global TB targets set in the context of the Millennium Development Goals were achieved worldwide and at regional and country levels.
The four annexes of the report include an explanation of how to access and use the online global TB database, one-page profiles for 22 high TB-burden countries, one page regional profiles for WHO?s six regions, and tables that show estimates and data for key indicators for all countries for the latest year.
The data in this report is updated annually. The current year supersedes all previous reports.