- Keywords > distribution - delivery/collection systems
- Keywords > HIV - testing and prevention
- Keywords > HIV/AIDS Medical Supplies and Laboratory Commodities
- Keywords > laboratory commodities - good management
- Keywords > Laboratory sample
- Keywords > logistics system
- Keywords > samples - preparation, dispatch, and receipt
- Keywords > test results - delivery
- Keywords > transport management
- Keywords > transportation - diagnostic samples and etiological agents
(2014; 40 pages)
Moquete E, Tavárez Y, Montoro E, George A, Herrera M, Valdez C, Barillas E. Evaluation of the Logistics System for Transporting Tuberculosis and HIV Samples and Delivering Test Results in the Dominican Republic’s Public Health Referral Network. Ministerio de Salud Pública de la República Dominicana; SIAPS. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS). Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health; 2014.
This report presents the findings of the evaluation conducted of the logistics system currently used to transport TB and HIV samples, as well as samples for the three pathologies included in the Epidemiological Surveillance Program, based on available technologies and established methods and procedures.