- Keywords > access to health services
- Keywords > drug expenditure
- Keywords > health expenditures
- Keywords > health systems financing
- Keywords > indicators - health system performance
- Keywords > OECD Health Data
- Keywords > pharmaceutical consumption
- Keywords > pharmaceutical expenditure
- Keywords > quality of care
- Keywords > statistics - Pharmaceutical
- Keywords > dépenses en produits pharmaceutiques
(2013; 213 pages)
OECD (2013), Health at a Glance 2013: OECD Indicators, OECD Publishing.
This seventh edition of Health at a Glance provides the latest comparable data on different aspects of the performance of health systems in OECD countries. It provides striking evidence of large variations across countries in the costs, activities and results of health systems. Key indicators provide information on health status, the determinants of health, health care activities and health expenditure and financing in OECD countries. Each indicator in the book is presented in a user-friendly format, consisting of charts illustrating variations across countries and over time, brief descriptive analyses highlighting the major findings conveyed by the data, and a methodological box on the definition of the indicator and any limitations in data comparability.
This publication takes as its main basis OECD Health Statistics 2013, the most comprehensive set of statistics and indicators for comparing health systems across the 34 OECD member countries.