- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > adverse event (AE)
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance newsletter
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > safety and efficacy
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > signals - (Drug safety/Clinical trials)
- Keywords > WHO Global ICSR Database System, VigiBase
(2014; 39 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also provides signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL documents.
This issue includes recommendations from the working groups of the thirty-sixth annual meeting of national pharmacovigilance centres that was held in Rome last year.