- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Monitoring and Evaluation
- All > Medicine Programme Coordination > Country Pharmaceutical Profiles
- All > Medicine Programme Coordination > Programme Coordination
- Keywords > assessment
- Keywords > country data profile
- Keywords > data collection
- Keywords > evaluation
- Keywords > indicators - pharmaceutical assessment
- Keywords > monitoring and evaluation
- Keywords > national profiles - national data
- Keywords > pharmaceutical country profile
- Keywords > pharmaceutical sector - assessment
- Keywords > Pharmaceutical Situation Assessment (PSA)
(2012; 36 pages)
This Pharmaceutical Country Profile provides data on existing socio-economic and health-related conditions, resources, regulatory structures, processes and outcomes relating to the pharmaceutical sector of Tuvalu. The aim of this document is to compile all relevant, existing information on the pharmaceutical sector and make it available to the public in a user-friendly format.
In 2010, the country profiles project was piloted in 13 countries. During 2011, the World Health Organization has supported all WHO Member States to develop similar comprehensive pharmaceutical country profiles.