- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > community pharmacy practice
- Keywords > dispensing
- Keywords > Good Pharmacy Practice - GPP
- Keywords > hospital pharmacy service
- Keywords > pharmaceutical services
- Keywords > pharmacist - role
- Keywords > pharmacy - professional standards
- Keywords > pharmacy practice
- Keywords > standards of professional practice
(1996; 11 pages) [Russian]
All practicing pharmacists are obliged to ensure that the service they provide to every patient is of appropriate quality. Good Pharmacy Practice is a means of clarifying and meeting that obligation.
This document is to encourage national pharmaceutical organizations to focus the attention of pharmacists in the community and hospital pharmacy sector on developing the elements of the service they provide to meet changing circumstances...
The role of the FIP is to provide leadership for national pharmaceutical organizations which in turn will each provide the impetus for the setting of national standard...