- Keywords > anti-tuberculosis medicines
- Keywords > distribution and storage system
- Keywords > drug supply
- Keywords > logistics system
- Keywords > medicine distribution
- Keywords > medicines - supply chain
- Keywords > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Keywords > pharmaceutical management
- Keywords > supply chain management
- Keywords > tuberculosis
- Keywords > distribución de medicamentos
(2011; 51 pages)
Chana, R. 2011. Malawi: assessment of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management of Anti-TB Medicines. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of the assessment was to produce, in collaboration with the NTP logistician and NTP senior management, a comprehensive field report that identifies anti-TB medicines logistics and supply chain strengths and weaknesses and provides recommendations to the NTP program manager.