- Keywords > assessment
- Keywords > medicine supply
- Keywords > medicines management cycle
- Keywords > neglected tropical diseases (NTD)
- Keywords > neglected tropical diseases (NTD) - supply chain management
- Keywords > pharmaceutical management information system (PMIS)
- Keywords > pharmaceutical management systems and programs
- Keywords > suministro de medicamentos
(2011; 31 pages)
Eghan, K., and G. Daniel. October 2011. Rapid Assessment of the NTD Pharmaceutical Management System in Cameroon. Submitted to the US Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of the SPS technical assistance scope is to undertake a rapid assessment of the NTD pharmaceutical management system, emphasizing the supply chain component, and also to recommend measures to strengthen the system.