- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Keywords > delivery of health care
- Keywords > guidelines
- Keywords > HIV/AIDS
- Keywords > national tuberculosis control programmes
- Keywords > pharmaceutical management systems and programs
- Keywords > pharmaceutical programmes - management
- Keywords > TB/HIV - pharmaceutical management
- Keywords > TB/HIV - pharmaceuticals and supplies
- Keywords > TB/HIV (HIV-related TB)
- Keywords > tuberculosis
(2011; 87 pages)
Owunna , C., and N. Maalaoui. 2011. Managing Pharmaceuticals for TB/HIV Program Collaborations: A Planning Guide. Submitted to the U.S. Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
Program managers can use this planner to identify key concerns and issues related to pharmaceutical management for TB/HIV collaborative activities. It will also aid in planning for improvements to support consistent availability and rational use of TB/HIV medicines and supplies at the service delivery level.