- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Better Medicines for Children
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Rational Use
- All > Medicine Access and Rational Use > Supply Management
- Keywords > access to maternal/RH medicines
- Keywords > availability - children’s medicines
- Keywords > emergency medicines
- Keywords > emergency obstetric medicines - management
- Keywords > maternal and child health - MCH
- Keywords > medical stores - management
- Keywords > medicines for maternal and child health
- Keywords > obstetric care
- Keywords > obstetrics and gynaecology
- Keywords > reproductive health medicines
(2011; 60 pages)
Traoré, B. T., E. Nfor, D. Bagayoko, A. Bagayoko, M. Diarra, A. Konaré, M. Diarra, and S. Diarra. 2011. Availability and Management of Emergency Obstetric Medicines in Mali: Survey Report, October 2009. Submitted to the U.S. Agency for International Development by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The purpose of this study was to assess the availability and use of emergency obstetric medicines in Mali.