- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Regulatory Support
- Keywords > compliance testing
- Keywords > drug testing
- Keywords > international standards - quality of medicines
- Keywords > pharmaceutical quality control
- Keywords > quality assurance - medicines
- Keywords > quality assurance system
- Keywords > quality of medicines
- Keywords > quality tests - medicines
- Keywords > sampling and testing - medicines
- Keywords > substandard drugs
(2011; 1 page)
Yusuf, Inua, et al. 2011. Afghanistan Medicines Sampling and Testing — A Qualitative Survey (April 2011). Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The Afghanistan Ministry of Public Health, assisted by the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems Program, tested medicines according to international pharmacopeial standards. The scheme was by type and location of health facility and funding sources.