- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Quality Assurance
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Regulatory Support
- Keywords > medicines quality assurance assessment
- Keywords > medicines regulation
- Keywords > medicines regulatory systems
- Keywords > National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA)
- Keywords > quality assurance - medicines
- Keywords > Quality Assurance of Pharmaceuticals
- Keywords > quality assurance system
- Keywords > quality of medicines
- Keywords > regulatory assessment
- Keywords > regulatory control
(2011; 1 page)
Yusuf, Inua, et al. 2011. Afghanistan Medicines Quality Assurance Assessment –A Qualitative Survey. Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) Program. Arlington, VA: Management Sciences for Health.
The Afghanistan Ministry of Public Health, assisted by Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems, assessed existing capacities to develop a medicines regulation and control framework for protecting public health in Afghanistan. The findings of this qualitative survey and a separate quantitative medicines testing survey will lead to the development of policies and strategies for a sustainable medicines quality assurance system for Afghanistan.