- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions (ADRs)
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs)
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance newsletter
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance reporting system
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > WHO Advisory Committee on Safety of Medicinal Products (ACSoMP)
- Keywords > WHO Global ICSR Database System, VigiBase
(2013; 30 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also provides signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL document.
In addition to the usual features, this issue includes the summary of discussions from the tenth meeting of the WHO Advisory Committee on Safety of Medicinal Products (ACSoMP).