- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance systems
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > reporting system
- Keywords > safety and efficacy
- Keywords > side effect
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > effet indésirable
(2013; 12 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world.
The feature article in this issue brings you the recommendations from the Thirty-fifth Annual Meeting of Representatives of National Pharmacovigilance Centres participating in the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring, in Brazil, 11-14 November 2012.