- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions (ADRs)
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > efficacy
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > reporting system
- Keywords > safety
- Keywords > side effect
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > effet indésirable
(2012; 17 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also provides signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL document.
The feature article in this issue gives you information about the Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, its core structures and opportunity to use Global Fund resources for pharmacovigilance strengthening.