- Keywords > antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Keywords > antiretrovirals
- Keywords > ART prescription and dispensing
- Keywords > ART regimens and formulations
- Keywords > HAART (Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Therapy)
- Keywords > HIV care
- Keywords > HIV/AIDS related treatment
- Keywords > HIV/AIDS-related drugs
- Keywords > opportunistic infections and other HIV-related
(2011; 81 pages) [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
The European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) is a not-for profit group of European physicians, clinicians and researchers in the field of HIV/AIDS. It aims to bring together scientists from all over Europe to help exchange the latest medical and scientific knowledge regarding clinical aspects of HIV/AIDS and its complications.
EACS produces the European Guidelines for treatment of HIV infected adults in Europe. So far the treatment guidelines have been translated from English into 13 additional languages.