- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > drug information
- Keywords > efficacy
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > reporting system
- Keywords > safety
- Keywords > side effect
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > effet indésirable
(2012; 25 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also provides signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL document.
The feature articles in this issue give you information of new dosage recommendations for morphine and other opioid analgesics in children. And you will also find a summary of discussions and recommendations from the ninth meeting of the WHO Advisory Committee on Safety of Medicinal Products (ACSoMP).