- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > efficacy
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance
- Keywords > post marketing surveillance
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > reporting system
- Keywords > safety
- Keywords > side effect
- Keywords > SIGNAL - Uppsala Monitoring Centre's SIGNAL
- Keywords > signals - (Drug safety/Clinical trials)
- Keywords > effet indésirable
(2012; 27 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest information on the safety of medicines and legal actions taken by regulatory authorities across the world. It also includes a section on Signals from the Uppsala Monitoring Centre.
The feature article in this issue gives you a brief summary of WHO activities to support patient reporting of adverse drug reactions.