- All > Medicine Information and Evidence for Policy > Information and Publications
- All > Quality and Safety: Medicines > Safety and Efficacy
- Keywords > adverse drug reactions
- Keywords > medicines regulatory authority (MRA) - announcements
- Keywords > newsletter
- Keywords > pharmacovigilance
- Keywords > pioglitazone
- Keywords > regulatory matters
- Keywords > restrictions in use
- Keywords > risk/benefit ratio
- Keywords > safety
- Keywords > side effect
- Keywords > effet indésirable
(2011; 19 pages)
The WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter provides you with the latest safety reports, advice, warnings and other updates from regulatory authorities across the world, including suspension and new restriction of the use of pioglitazone.
In this edition of the WHO Pharmaceuticals Newsletter, you will also find a summary of two training courses on pharmacovigilance hosted by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board, Kenya...