- All > Health Technology Regulations > Standards
- All > Health Technology Assessment > Cost Effectiveness
- All > Health Technology Management > Technical Specifications
- All > Health Technology Management > Needs Assessment and Planning
- All > Health Technology Management > Policies
- All > Medical Devices > Equipment
(2005; 137 pages)
This series of guides (a set of six Guides) on how to manage healthcare technology is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) for the benefit of developing countries, although they may also be relevant to emerging countries.
Guide 6 looks at how to ensure your Healthcare Technology Management (HTM) Teams carry out their work in an economical way, by giving advice on financial management.