- Keywords > advertisement and promotion
- Keywords > code of conduct
- Keywords > ethical criteria
- Keywords > ethical practices and standards
- Keywords > ethics
- Keywords > information on medicinal products
- Keywords > marketing practices
- Keywords > pharmaceutical industry
- Keywords > pharmaceutical industry social responsibility
(2009; 43 pages)
The purpose of the Pharmig Code of Conduct is to enable the pharmaceutical industry to meet its responsibility in health care in a professional manner while maintaining the high ethical standards of the pharmaceutical industry. The imperative balance between the various interests of patients, persons in health care professions and the general public in consideration of legal, political and social environment of the pharmaceutical industry and its partners must be guaranteed.
Apart from the General Principles, the Code of Conduct of Pharmig, the Association of the Austrian Pharmaceutical Industry (hereinafter referred to as the “Pharmig Code of Conduct”) contains rules for information regarding medicinal products, advertisement for medicinal products, information and advertising via the Internet, events, cooperation with specialist circles or third parties, cooperation with patients’ organisations, gifts, raffles, company employees, clinical trials and infringements of the Medicinal Products Act (MPA)...