(1999; 35 pages) [French] [Spanish]
2.1 Administrative and academic considerations
The training of health personnel in acupuncture involves certain administrative and academic considerations, for example:
• Which types of personnel should be trained?
• What would be their functions and responsibilities?
• What would be the content of training, in each case?
• Where would such training be given and by whom?
• Are suitably qualified instructors available or would they also have to be trained?
• What would be the mechanisms for official recognition of training courses, instructors and institutions?