- Keywords > appropriate treatment
- Keywords > diagnosis and treatment
- Keywords > Good Prescribing Practice (GPP)
- Keywords > prescribing
- Keywords > prescribing practices - based on standard treatment guidelines
- Keywords > rational prescribing of medicines
- Keywords > selection of medicines
- Keywords > teaching - prescribing
(1994; 115 pages) [Arabic] [Bengali; Bangla] [French] [Korean] [Romanian] [Russian] [Spanish]
CHECKLIST 8. Inhaler with capsules
1. Cough up as much sputum as possible.
2. Place the capsule(s) in the inhaler according to manufacturer's instructions.
3. Breathe out slowly and empty lungs of as much air as possible.
4. Place lips tightly around the mouthpiece.
5. Tilt head backward slightly.
6. Take a deep breath through the inhaler.
7. Hold the breath for ten to fifteen seconds.
8. Breathe out through the nose.
9. Rinse the mouth with warm water.